Purchase Affordability Calculator
10 15 20 25 30
Maximum Monthly Payment (P&I Only)$0
Maximum Monthly Payment (Total Payment)$0
Max Mortgage Amount$0
You can find out if you are ready to buy a home by asking yourself some simple questions:
- Do I have a steady source of income (usually a job)?
- Have I been employed on a regular basis for the last 2-3 years?
- Is my current income reliable?
- Do I have a good record of paying my bills?
- Do I have few outstanding long-term debts, like car payments?
- Do I have money saved for a down payment?
- Do I have the ability to pay a mortgage every month, plus additional costs?
If you can answer “yes” to these questions, you are probably ready to buy your own home.