We are excited for the opportunity to work together through your home buying process. Our goal is to make the experience as smooth as possible through team work and excellent communication. You are a key factor in the success & timeliness of the mortgage transaction and we ask that you please read this email in its entirety.
Here is a synopsis of what to expect through the mortgage process.
- Sign electronic disclosures, submit financial documents needed (per your list from Sherri McLeroy), along with ink signed disclosures, and process payment for your appraisal as quickly as possible.
- Once all items are in & reviewed, our team will reach out if anything else is needed prior to submitting to the Underwriter.
- The Underwriter will issue the Conditional Approval and our Sr. Processor, Taylor McGrath, will itemize documents needed from you via email.
- Once all items are received that satisfy the Conditional Approval, Taylor will submit for Clear to Close and Amanda Bailey, our Branch Manager, will review your Initial Closing Disclosure with you.
- Please be sure to maintain employment, do not open new debt, and do not make non-payroll deposits over $500 without consulting our team.
- Keep an eye out for emails and/or calls from our team.
- Transparency and communication are key to avoid potential delays in the process.
- Remember, we are here to help!