Our client was relocating for work and had to buy quickly.
- Loan Type – Purchase
- Program – Conventional 5% Relocation Loan
- Sales Price – $275,000
- Rate – 3.75%
- Required Down Payment – 5% ($13,750)
- Payment – $1,607
The client received a job offer and wanted to purchase a home quickly. Because of her new job, she would be relocating to metro Atlanta. Since she would be selling her current home, moving across the country and purchasing new home, all at the same, the transition needed to be smooth. She had a firm start date and needed help coming up with a detailed plan to make it all happen.
There were several challenges to overcome on this file since it was a complex situation with several moving parts and very specific timelines to meet.
- Sell a primary residence and purchase a new home in a different city on the same day.
- Quickly secure financing and find a home to purchase in order to meet her new job start date.
- Provide information about the areas she wanted to live in a new city.
After speaking with the client at length about her wants and needs we came up with a detailed action plan. We pre-approved her the within 24 hrs using the offer letter from her current home. We also referred her to a realtor partner. She was able to start searching for her new home and start learning about the best area to live based on her lifestyle.
By talking with the client and figuring out her situation, we were able to come up with a plan of attack to get her out of her old house and into a new one as quick as possible. By connecting her with a trusted Realtor partner she was able to find a great home in a great location. She was able to sell her home and move across the country into her new place all in time to start her new job.
- Client was able to relocate to metro Atlanta to start her new job on time.
- We were able to secure a low rate with an affordable payment to keep her housing expense within her budget.
- We closed in just 29 days from contract date.