Florida Mortgage Application
The Florida mortgage application process can be a very tasking one. In Florida, most buyers prefer to use professional realtors for that. Of course, a realtor has done it tens, hundreds or even thousands of times. So he/she knows exactly what to do for your application to be approved. If you are thinking of making a Florida mortgage application give us a call and we will help you do it.
What can you do to improve your chances of qualifying for a Florida mortgage?
- Pay off as many credit standings as you can to improve your debt-to-income ratio.
- Avoid closing or opening credit accounts just prior to making an application. The lender will be suspicious.
- Obtain your latest credit reports and make sure they are accurate.
- If you can save for a down payment, the better. We can help you get a mortgage with as little as 3.5% or even 0% down, but if you can get your down payment to 10%, your chances of qualifying for a mortgage will be even higher.
- Other than down payment, you may also need funds to cater for closing costs and other fees in case the lender doesn’t want to roll them into the loan.
- If you have a steady income flow your chances of qualification will increase.
Most importantly, choose a loan that you can easily qualify for. Feel free to contact us and our mortgage advisors will take you through all the loan types that are available in Florida. They will also tell you which ones you qualify for guide you through the full Florida mortgage application process.
Florida City Mortgage Service Areas