Florida Financial Aid Mortgage Scholarship
Owning a home in Florida is nothing short of amazing. Residents love the state’s vibrant urban life, temperate climate, and miles of stunning beaches. It’s no wonder it is popularly referred to as the ‘Sunshine State.’
But maintaining your mortgage can be a tricky affair. If your financial ability changes to the worst, you may find it hard to purchase or maintain a home. If you are currently going through a rough economic time, we at Moreira Team may be able to help with your mortgage needs. Our team of real estate experts can help put you in at least one Florida financial aid mortgage scholarship, or you can find out more information about the scholarship we currently offer.
Here are some categories of the programs that can give you a mortgage lifeline:
- Home buyer assistance [for example Community Development Block Grants (CDBG)]
- Mortgage payment assistance [for example Florida Hardest-Hit Fund (HHF)]
- Assistance for the elderly [for example Florida Elderly Mortgage Assistance (ELMORE) Program]
- First time home buyer assistance [for example Florida Housing’s First Time Homebuyer (FTHB) program]
- Emergency assistance for home repair [for example Florida Association for Community Action]
- Home construction and repair funds [for example Habitat for Humanity]
Regardless of your economic need, our crew will get you an assistance program that can bail you out. But keep in mind that a good number of them have stringent qualification criteria. Others allow applicants to make a maximum of only one application in their lifetime. You won’t be allowed to apply again even if you just started the application process and the abandoned it. That is why it is important to let the experts do that job for you. Contact us today, and we will start the process immediately.
Florida City Mortgage Service Areas