Florida Down Payment For A House
Traditionally, homebuyers have been required to put at least 10 percent down before they get a mortgage loan. But times have changed. With the introduction of many loan options, lenders have been forced to adjust their terms to stay competitive. Which is why nowadays you can get a conventional loan with as little as 3% down and government-backed loans with 0% down.
And that goes for Florida too. Here’s a brief look at what to expect in the Florida real estate market:
- VA loan: if you are a veteran you can get this mortgage without making any down payment.
- USDA loan: designed for rural and suburban dwellers, this mortgage attracts 3.5% down if you have a good credit score.
- FHA loan: like the USDA, you can get this loan with as little as 3.5% down.
- Conventional loan: as long as your loan is backed by Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac, you can get it with only 3% down.
- Non-conforming loan: jumbo mortgages in Florida attract a higher down payment. Most lenders will ask for at least 10%.
If you are planning to buy a home in this state, we can help you get one with whatever down payment you have. Generally, lenders have well-tailored loan packages to suit virtually every potential home buyer. And it is our job to match your needs with the type of mortgage loan you can get. So contact us today and we will offer you the best rates for a Florida down payment for a house.
That said, at times situations might make it really hard to save for a down payment. Even so, we can still keep your dream of owning a home in Florida alive. Moreira Team is a premier real estate company that can assist you to get 0% down mortgage loans. Also, don’t hesitate to contact us today if you are short on your down payment. Our crew is well-informed about all the Florida down payment assistance programs. The faster you reach us, the better the chances of us getting you into at least one of those programs.
Florida City Mortgage Service Areas